Saturday, April 18, 2015

          
 


            WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.....

"The Way of The Fairy Godmother is a wonderful read and author Jennifer Morse is defiantly on point here on how we create our own adventure and perspective. If you are tired of the fairy tail life of happily ever after leaving you feeling unfulfilled and stressed out, then it is definitely time to learn everything that the Fairy Godmother has in store for a life lived well with more harmony and balance. In this insightful look at a classic tail, Morse cleverly pulls you into a succinct look at what is at the root of one’s deepest desires and outcomes for success and a life of happiness. From there we are taken on a journey through the Nine Keys to Happiness. A delightful look at focusing on a life that manifests more harmony, health, and success. Finally, your very own Fairy Godmother, always looking out for you."  5 Stars Amazon

When I first saw this I didn't quite know what to think, but it looked unique and stood out; so I naturally was curious to see what this book had to offer. To my surprise I was quite impressed and I learned a lot of useful concepts that I am currently still using today.

This book will show you exactly how to harness your inner-happiness and maintain a positive outlook that will keep you in a state of mind that is the most pleasant. I even let my friends borrow it which they all were very thankful for.

I would get this if you want a boost of positive stimulation that will help you become a much happier and more productive version of yourself.

This is a extremely insightful resource and I had a blast reading it!  5 Stars Amazon

I received seven 5 Stars in the first few days...following is favorite

"The Way of The Fairy Godmother is unlike other motivational books I have read largely due to the fact that the author focusses the book around the classic tale of Cinderella. It is a brilliant read that delivers its message through a story that we all know. This is by far the most entertaining motivational book I have read and it is much easier to relate to due to my familiarity with the story. The author shows us how the Fairy Godmother helped Cinderella achieve her desires and find happiness and how we can do the same by looking for and seeking our own true desires.

Overall this is a unique book with a great message that will genuinely help you achieve happiness in your life. The book is also a pleasure to read and motivates you without lecturing you." 5 Stars Amazon.

Thank you all...enjoy the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment